Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brain injury color-Brain injury awareness month color

Brain injury awareness month color

Maybe I'm special. Many people can't say what I can do easily. My life is divided into two personality experiences. I was a person until I was 44 years old. Then a different person took power to live in my consciousness or what we call 'self." Let me explain.

Blue has always been my favorite color. Everyone knows the color blue, well? Probably not.

If someone has been weak or blind since birth, they may have no indication that the color is at all, never mind the true color of the blue. And, for all we know, one person who sees as blue can be the other person's red. When we learned our colors from our parents and teachers, they pointed to the color and said, "It's blue." Whatever color you saw in the area they pointed out is now known as "Blue." Maybe, what I see as red you say blue. Maybe our brains don't interpret these colors and have a much different color shape than your color from which I do with colors I can't even start recognizing Was

Brain injury color-Brain injury awareness month color

What if we just try to explain it. Color blue. It is impossible to describe the color without using the color as an approach. "It's blue, like the sky!

A common approach is needed to base your explanation to try to explain something to someone. Without it, we can't talk about any thought, idea or situation. Can a person be described as a color that can't see, a scent that can't smell or hear a voice from someone?

Which brings me to my point. Since brain tumors were diagnosed in 1999, I have learned that there is no way to explain to anyone who has experienced changes in his mind to the effects of my deficit or changes in my consciousness. The only people who really understand are the ones who live with it themselves. "Internal". And, even for us, experiments are usually unique due to the complexity of the brain.

The harder our friends, family and important other try, the more they will never really understand. To them, it's something that happens in some events or places or especially trying to do something. To us, it never goes away. We don't forget it because it's our part. Who are we now. It is a fact that we become 'defeating' or learn to accept.

It's not a pity. In fact, I have learned a lot of positive lessons from this experience. To me, this is a brain injury۔ For someone else, it's losing an amputator, someone else, a child - everyone has, as they say ، Enduring is a torch. As much as we sympathize and understand what others are going through, we have to accept the limits of our ability to do so.

I believe that accepting the fact that people cannot fully understand, is important for the real acceptance of our situation, whatever can happen. To me, it's time to stop trying to explain. The time to overcome the frustration of repeated failed attempts is to explain why I treat the way I treat it, Why I need some modifications to my environment and why I react to the way I do.

This feeling is very new to me. I am sharing it for others in the same or similar situation because I really believe it is a key element of complete healing ... Not so worried about understanding others. Somehow, this feeling is free enough for me.

I write this because I know I'm not alone. After my reality 19 years later, and 19 years after trying to understand the people around me, I'm stopping. How can I expect someone to really understand without any point of personal reference to base their understanding?

It's like trying to describe someone with color blue. It just can't be done.

I have liberated myself. I hope I have helped to liberate at least each other in this process.

Patricia Rose, RN is a retired nurse epidemiologist who specializes in child AIDS research. She is about to avoid breast cancer and brain tumors. After realizing his death, he has learned a lot about his, others, the miracle of life himself and the importance of pleasing every moment. He is a Buddhist and a beneficial supporter of mind. He has spoken as an inspiring speaker at brain tumor conferences and Harvard Medical School

Post a Comment

0 Comments